Terms and Conditions of use of GENESIS.EX
Article 1 Application
1. These terms and conditions are for the purpose of establishing the rights and obligations relationship between the Company and the registered user (defined in Article 2) regarding the use of this service (as defined in Article 2), and all relationships related to the use of this service between the registered user and the Company Applies to.
2. The rules and regulations related to this service that the Company publishes from time to time on our website (as defined in Article 2) shall constitute part of these Terms and Conditions.
3 Registered users use this service after agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Article 2 definition
Each of the following terms used in this Agreement shall have the meanings set forth below.
1. "Intellectual property rights" means copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights and other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire these rights or apply for registration, etc.).
2.'Our website' refers to a website operated by the Company whose domain is'genesis-ex.com' (including sub-domains, and if the domain or content of our website has been changed for any reason, Website.).
3. “Registration applicant” means “registration applicant” as defined in Article 3.
4. “Registration information” means “registered information” as defined in Article 3.
5.'Registered User' means an individual or corporation registered as a user of this service pursuant to Article 3.
6.'This service' is a service that provides a market for buying and selling cryptographic assets under the name'genesis-ex' provided by the Company, and in this regard, a service for managing money or cryptographic assets of registered users, and other related services (reason Regardless, if the name or content of the service is changed, the service after the change is included).
7.'User account' refers to a transaction account opened by our company in order to manage cryptographic assets held by registered users and money for transactions by registered users using this service.
8. The term ‘use contract’ means the contract for use of this service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement, which is established between the Company and the registered user pursuant to Article 3, Paragraph 3.
9.'Cryptographic assets' means crypto assets handled by the Company.
10. "Inside person" means a person who falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1) Issuers and managers of crypto assets handled by our company
2) 1's affiliates
3) Major shareholders of those specified in 1 and 2
4) Officers of the persons listed in 1 and 2
5) Those within one year after they became not listed in 4
6) Spouse and domestic partner of the person listed in 4
7) Employees of the persons listed in 1 and 2
8) Major shareholders, executives, and employees of cryptographic asset handling companies
11.'Cryptographic asset-related information' refers to the unpublished company and other cryptographic asset handling companies (domestic and foreign, registered or not) regarding cryptographic assets currently handled or newly handled (including the index of cryptographic assets. It refers to a person who conducts cryptographic asset related transactions as a business) and is important information related to insiders as defined in the preceding paragraph, and the decision of the transaction related to the cryptographic asset of our users (type and number of cryptographic assets subject to the transaction) And information that is recognized to have a significant influence on the distinction between price and sale or exchange, judgment on the method and timing, or the content and timing of margin transactions.)
12.'Information acquirer' means a person who is specified as a person who holds cryptographic asset-related information by a report from a user or information obtained by the Company.
Article 3 Registration
1. A person who intends to use this service (hereinafter referred to as the'registered person') agrees to comply with these terms and conditions and provides certain information set by the company (hereinafter referred to as'registered information') to the Company in the manner prescribed by the Company. You can apply for registration to use this service.
2. Applicants who wish to register have expressed that they do not fall under any of the following subparagraphs, past and present, and affirm that they will not apply in the future.
1) Anti-social forces, etc. (This refers to gang members, gang members, gang semi-members, gang-affiliated companies, general assemblymen, social movements, etc. or special intelligence gangs, and other equivalents.)
2) It engages in any exchange or involvement with anti-social forces, such as maintaining anti-social forces, cooperating or engaging in operation or management through funding or other means.
3 Depending on the content of the registered information of the applicant, additional registration information may be required.
4. In accordance with our standards, the Company judges whether or not a person wishing to register is registered, and when the Company accepts the registration, it notifies the applicant of that effect, and by this notification, the registration as a registered user of the applicant It is assumed to have been completed. Even if registration is not accepted, we are not obligated to clarify the reason to the applicant. In addition, we shall not be obligated to return documents received from applicants who wish to register, regardless of whether registration is possible or not.
5. Upon completion of the registration specified in the preceding paragraph, a contract for use of this service in accordance with the provisions of this agreement is established between the registered user and the Company, and the registered user can use this service in the manner prescribed by the Company.
6. The Company may reject registration if the applicant falls under any of the following reasons.
1) In case of false, incorrect, or omission in all or part of the registered information provided to us
2) In the case of a minor, adult guardian, an aide or an assistant who does not obtain the consent of a legal representative, guardian, assistant or assistant
3) When the Company determines that it has been involved in any exchange or involvement with anti-social forces, such as maintaining, operating, or cooperating in management, etc. through anti-social forces, etc. or through providing funds, or within the past 5 years.
4) When the Company determines that the company has committed or has performed any of the acts listed in Article 8 or 12
5) If you live in a country or region where we do not provide this service, or if we are unable to provide this service due to our arbitrary conditions
6) Other cases where the company determines that registration is inappropriate
7. After completion of the registration specified in Paragraph 4, if identification of the person prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations is required, or other cases deemed necessary by the Company, again, submission of necessary documents designated by the Company or necessary information for the registered user May be asked to provide. If there is no such submission of necessary documents or provision of necessary information (if there is no contact with us by the date set by us, if the notification requesting submission sent to the address of the registered user has not arrived and is returned to us and forwarded Including cases where we cannot contact your phone number, etc.), based on our judgment, we may suspend all or part of the transaction with the registered user or cancel the registration. We are not responsible for any damages caused by this.
Article 4 Change of registration information, etc.
1. If there is a change in registered information, the registered user shall notify us of the change in accordance with our prescribed method without delay and submit the requested data.
2. When a registered user is requested to add registration information from us, we shall, without delay, notify us of the additional matters in accordance with our prescribed method and submit the requested data. If the response required by us is not met within the period specified by us, all or part of the service may be suspended.
3. Registered users must report to us if they fall under or are related to important public figures such as foreign governments (PoliticallyExposedPersons) or important public figures such as foreign governments (PoliticallyExposedPersons).
4. We may additionally check registered user information according to the contents of the changed or added registration information. If verification is not possible within the period specified by our company, all or part of the service may be suspended.
5. When the Company determines that there is a high risk of money laundering, etc. for changes in registered information, we may request a response under paragraph 2.
6. In the event that all or part of the service is suspended or the service is terminated in paragraphs 2, 3, 4, and 5, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by this.
Article 5 Password and User ID Management
1. Registered users, at their own risk, include passwords (login password, API key, private key, authentication code, password, and any other names. The same hereinafter) and user ID (login ID, account ID, API key, etc.) Any name is included. The same hereinafter) shall be set, managed, and stored, and this shall not be made available to a third party, or lent, transferred, renamed, or sold.
2. The Company performs identity verification by combining the registered email address and password entered when logging in to our service site or using this service, and a preset registered email address and password to confirm the match. In the event that the registered e-mail address and password are forged, altered, stolen, or used illegally or other accidents, the Company considers the transaction related to the handling to be valid.
3. Registered users are responsible for damages caused by negligence of user ID or password management of registered users, failure to set up additional authentication, errors in use, and use of third parties, and we are not responsible.
4. If it is found that the password or user ID has been stolen or used by a third party, the registered user shall immediately notify us of that effect and follow the instructions from us.
Article 6 Fees and Payment Methods
1. When using this service, registered users pay fees and other service fees separately determined by the Company.
2. In the event that the registered user delays payment of the usage fee, the registered user pays the company for delay damage at a rate of 14.6% per year.
3. If the registered user does not pay the required price or fee, etc., and the registered user's debt to the Company remains, the Company shall transfer the debt and all claims of the registered user to the Company by the due date of the bond. Regardless, it can be set off at any time without prior notice. In this case, the Company shall cancel the order of expenditure of the registered user's money or cryptographic assets at any time of the Company without prior notice, cancel the order, dispose of the assets held, and reverse sales of the remaining items, etc. Payments, conversion of currency at our discretionary exchange rate, etc. may be performed as we deem necessary. We are not liable for any losses caused by offsets or processing.
4. In the case of offsets pursuant to the preceding paragraph, for calculation of interest, loss, etc. of bonds, the period shall be until the execution date of the set-off. It should be done. In addition, in the case of repayment or set-off of debts to the Company, if it does not lead to extinguishing the entire amount of the registered user's debts, it shall be covered by a procedure deemed appropriate by the Company.
Article 7 use of this service
1. The registered user can use the service according to the method set by the Company within the scope of the purpose of this agreement and within the scope of the scope of the purpose of this agreement, as long as the registered user is validly registered as a registered user. When using this service, the registered user carefully reads these terms and conditions, the manuals provided on our website, risks and other information, and understands the contents, structure, and risks of this service, including the sale of cryptographic assets, and makes their own judgment and responsibility. I agree to take and use.
2. Preparation and maintenance of computers, software, other devices, communication lines, and other communication environments necessary to receive this service are at the expense and responsibility of the registered user.
3. Registered users take security measures at their own expense and responsibility, such as preventing computer virus infection, unauthorized access, and information leakage according to their own use environment of this service.
4 Registered users must compensate for any damages caused to us by violating these terms and conditions or in connection with the use of this service.
5. The terms and conditions of use for the deposit of money or cryptographic assets in the registered user account and the expenditure of money or cryptographic assets in this account are as follows.
1) Registered users may deposit money or cryptographic assets in the registered user account through our prescribed method for the purpose of using this service. Deposits of money or cryptographic assets are deposited at the time of receipt after the Company has confirmed the money or cryptographic assets, not at the time of completion of remittance and other procedures by the registered user. In addition, if cryptographic assets are deposited or sent to an address different from our designation without prior consent from our company, or any form of legal currency, cryptographic assets, tokens and other forms that we do not handle (hereinafter, ``currencies other than those covered by the service The registered user shall be responsible for sending or depositing deposits to the registered user account. The Company is not obligated to return or compensate cryptographic assets deposited or sent to an address different from our designation, and currencies other than the service objects sent or deposited to the registered user account, and in return, even if we respond to the return. It is assumed that incurred expenses, etc. can be collected. In addition, in the process of sending, depositing, returning, etc., there is a risk of loss of assets related to cryptographic assets or currencies other than those covered by the service, deposited or sent to an address different from our designation. We are not responsible for any damages caused to registered users.
2) At the request of the registered user, we will pay money from the registered user account or respond to the transmission of cryptographic assets according to our prescribed method. Registered users designate the payment destination or destination under their own responsibility, and the Company shall be exempted from responsibility for the related monetary or cryptographic assets in case of sending money or cryptographic assets according to the instructions of the registered users. We are not responsible for the accuracy and validity of the information of the source or destination.
3) Regardless of the previous issue, if it is recognized that it is difficult to return a specific cryptographic asset due to theft of the Company's assets or deposited assets by hacking or other methods, the Company shall convert money or other cryptographic assets at the exchange rate determined by the Company. Can be returned as an asset.
4) Even if the Company has imported or transmitted cryptographic assets to the registered user account in accordance with the previous subparagraphs, if the transaction related to the import or transmission of the cryptographic assets in the blockchain is canceled, the Company may cancel the related import or transmission. There is.
5) In the event of a branch of the blockchain such as a hard fork, a change in specifications of other cryptographic assets, or phenomena such as airdrops, the Company shall decide whether to respond at will and details of the response. We are not obligated to acquire assets from registered users, and in the case of obtaining newly generated cryptographic assets from registered users, we may charge the registered users for expenses incurred by us for the procedure. We are not responsible for any damages to registered users or third parties due to the failure of the Company to respond to the relevant response or change in the response or response.
6. In order to improve convenience and quality of service, the Company may conduct experimental measures such as testing on this service, and registered users agree to cooperate with this within a reasonable range.
Article 8 prohibited acts
1. Registered users must not engage in any of the following actions when using this service.
1) Acts that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, portrait rights, rights of privacy, honors, and other rights or interests of the Company or other users of the Service or other third parties (including acts that directly or indirectly cause infringement of them.)
2) Acts related to money laundering or similar acts, acts related to criminal acts, or acts contrary to public order and morals
3) Depositing money for purposes other than the purpose of trading using this service
4) Violating laws or internal rules of the company or the industry organization to which the registered user belongs
5) Transmitting information including computer viruses and other harmful computer programs.
6) The act of falsifying information available for this service
7) Transmitting data that exceeds a certain amount of data set by the Company through this service
8) Solicitation of other registered users, such as sending advertisements
9) Acts corresponding to double transfer of cryptographic assets or attempting to do so
10) Actions that may interfere with the operation of this service by our company
11) The same person opens or attempts to open multiple user accounts
12) Opening or attempting to open a user account in a name other than the person's name, such as a fictitious name or the name of another person
13) The act of trading or sending/receiving funds and cryptographic assets other than registered users to a user account
14) Cryptographic asset related transactions (referring to all transactions related to cryptographic assets such as cryptographic assets trading, the same in this article hereinafter) or for the purpose of promoting price fluctuations of cryptographic assets. Is an act
-Disseminating to an unspecified number of people a fact without a reasonable basis that the actor does not directly experience or recognize.
-To engage in fraudulent behavior by using a means to mislead others. To uselessly arouse other people's speculation
-Using assault or intimidation
15) The transaction listed below as an act of artificially manipulating and changing the price of cryptographic assets.
-Transactions by the head of the household that are not for the purpose of transferring rights, receiving money, etc. for the purpose of misunderstanding the transactions related to cryptographic assets
-Public offering transactions with third parties for the purpose of misunderstanding cryptographic assets related transactions
-Real-world transactions related to crypto-asset-related transactions for the purpose of attracting others to crypto-related transactions and to misunderstand that transactions related to crypto-assets are flourishing.
-Transactions that disseminate the effect that the price of cryptographic assets fluctuates due to market manipulation of oneself or others, or intentionally display false or misleading statements about important matters for the purpose of attracting others to crypto-related transactions
16) An act of transacting or attempting to trade in a name other than the name of the person himself, such as a fictitious name or another
17) Cryptographic asset related transactions using cryptographic asset relation information by the information acquirer
18) Reporting false or intentionally incorrect information to the Company
19) Other actions that the company deems inappropriate
2. In this service, if the Company determines that the registered user falls under or is likely to fall under any of the preceding paragraphs, at our discretion, we do not notify the registered user in advance and all information sent by the registered user Alternatively, actions such as partial deletion, deletion or suspension of the corresponding registered user account may be taken. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred to registered users based on actions taken by us pursuant to this section.
3. Even if the registered user's account is deleted pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we are not obligated to return the documents received from the registered user until the deletion. In addition, the registered user shall compensate for the damage in case of damage to the Company by performing one of the actions in the subparagraphs of paragraph 1.
Article 9 Suspension of this service, etc.
1. We may suspend or suspend all or part of the use of this service by some or all users without prior notice to registered users in any of the following cases.
1) When checking or repairing computer systems related to this service is performed regularly or urgently
2) Computer, communication line, etc. are stopped due to accident
3) When the service cannot be operated due to force majeure such as industrial accidents, blackouts, natural disasters, wars, corrections, strikes, changes in laws and regulations, or sudden changes in legal currency or cryptographic assets
4) In case of theft of the Company's assets or deposited assets due to hacking or other methods
5) If there is a problem with the pricing system or other systems necessary to provide this service
6) In case of investigating illegal use of account or violation of these terms and conditions
7) When the Company determines that it is necessary to conduct an investigation based on laws, internal rules of the company or the industry organization to which the registered user belongs, and our rules
8) When the Company determines that the money or cryptographic assets of the subscribed user account are related to criminal proceeds or that there is a suspicion
9) When the liquidity of cryptographic assets has decreased significantly
10) When it is determined that the Company does not handle part or all of cryptographic assets or related services as a result of changes in the specifications of other cryptographic assets, such as a hard fork, etc.
11) When the Company determines that the service cannot be continued due to changes in laws, policies, and social situations
12 Other cases where it is determined that suspension or interruption is necessary
2. We my terminate the provision of this service due to our circumstances. In this case, we shall notify registered users in advance.
3. We may suspend the provision of this service without prior notice to registered users, depending on the availability of our cryptographic assets.
4. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred to registered users as a result of actions taken by us pursuant to this Article.
Article 10 Notes on download, etc.
When the registered user starts using this service or installs software, etc. on the registered user's computer by downloading or other methods from our website during the use of this service, the information held by the registered user is destroyed or changed, or the device is malfunctioning, Sufficient care is taken to avoid damage, etc., and we are not responsible for any related damages incurred by registered users.
Article 11 Attribution of Rights
1. All ownership and intellectual property rights of our website and this service belong to the company or the person who has granted the license to us, and the license to use this service based on the registration stipulated in this agreement is limited to our website or this service. It does not imply a license to use the intellectual property rights of us or the person who licenses us for the service. Registered users will not engage in any action (including, but not limited to, reverse assembly, reverse compilation, reverse engineering) that may infringe the intellectual property rights of the Company or the person granting the license to us for any reason. .
2. For text, images, videos, and other data submitted by registered users on our website or this service, we use them free of charge (reproduction, duplication, duplication, modification, re-permission to third parties, and All other uses are included).
Article 12 cancellation of registration, etc.
1. In the event that the registered user falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may temporarily suspend the use of this service for the registered user or cancel the registration as a registered user without prior notice or excuse.
1) When the Company determines that there is a risk of violating or violating one of these terms and conditions
2) If it is found that there is false information in the registration information
3) If you intend to use or use this service for purposes or methods that may cause damage to our company, other registered users or other third parties, or based on reports such as inquiries and reports from public agencies, self-regulatory agencies, and other third parties When we judge that there is a concern
4) In case of interruption of the operation of this service regardless of means
5) When payment is suspended or insolvency, bankruptcy proceedings commence, civil rehabilitation proceedings commence, company rehabilitation proceedings commence, special liquidation commencement, etc.
6) When a check or check issued or received by himself/herself is subject to a default disposition, or when a transaction is suspended by the clearing house or other similar measures are taken.
7) When there is an application for seizure, seizure, provisional disposition, forced execution or auction
8) When the required price or fee is not paid by the company's prescribed date
9) In case of receiving a disposition for nonpayment by the Tax Department
10) In case of death or in the case of judgment of commencement of guardianship, assistance or assistance
11) When there is no response to the contact from us
12) If you do not respond to our inquiries regarding subscription information or other use of this service without a reasonable reason
13) When a registered user makes improper language to our company or our employees through contact means such as telephone, fax, e-mail, message, etc., directly, violent acts, swearing, slander, abusive language, threats, or other social norms
14) When the Company determines that it falls under each subparagraph of Article 3 (5) or that there is a concern
15) When it is judged that the risk of money laundering is high
16) When it is determined that it is inappropriate for us to continue to register as a registered user
2. In the case of any of the reasons in each of the preceding paragraphs, the registered user naturally loses the profit of the deadline for all debts owed to the company and must immediately pay all debts to the company.
3. We shall not be held liable for any damages incurred to registered users as a result of our actions in accordance with this Article.
4. Registered users may cancel their registration as registered users and terminate this service use contract by notifying us in the prescribed manner by our company.
5. In the case of any of the reasons in Paragraph 1, in case of cancellation of registration, the Company does not require prior contact to the registered user or consent of the registered user, and registration by the registered user and at our discretionary timing. All or part of the balance of cryptographic assets in the user's account may be sold or otherwise disposed of, and the remaining transactions performed by depositing margin in the Company may be settled by counter trading, etc. All expenses incurred in this case shall be borne by the registered user.
6. In the case of cancellation of registration, if the registered user has a bad amount or other debt owed to us, the registered user must pay us immediately. After the related payment, only if there is a certified bank account registration and a balance exceeding the withdrawal fee, the amount deducting the withdrawal fee will be refunded to the bank account in Japanese yen.
7. Regardless of the preceding 2, if it is suspected that the money or cryptographic assets held by the registered user is related to the transfer of profits due to crime or criminal activity, the Company shall return the money or cryptographic assets held by the registered user. Refusal, and confiscation or other necessary measures may be taken pursuant to Article 8 (2).
Article 13 Disclaimer and Exemption of Warranty
1. The Company does not assume any guarantees and any liability (including liability for defects) for the sale and purchase of cryptographic assets, other related services, and the value, function, stability, usage and use of cryptographic assets. In addition, even if a Registered User directly or indirectly obtains information about this Service or another Registered User from us, we do not make any guarantees to the Registered User beyond what is stipulated in these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Company is not obligated to establish orders from registered users as it provides a service for selling and buying cryptographic assets and a market for buying and selling cryptographic assets between registered users. Therefore, we shall not be liable for damages to the Registered User even if the Registered User's order is not established, or if there is any invalidity, cancellation, cancellation, or other reason that interferes with the establishment or validity of the Agreement between Registered Users. .
3. The registered user shall investigate whether the use of this service by the registered user violates the laws and regulations applicable to the registered user, internal rules of industry organizations, etc., based on their responsibilities and expenses, and the company registers There is no guarantee that the use of this service by the user is in conformity with the laws and regulations applicable to registered users, the internal rules of industry organizations, etc.
4. Transactions, contacts, disputes, etc. between the registered user and other registered users or third parties in connection with this service or our website shall be handled and resolved under the responsibility of the registered user, and the Company shall be responsible for the related matters. Does not lose.
5. Registered users must use this service and our website at their own risk. We do not guarantee the validity or compatibility of our websites and services for registered users' computer devices and environments.
6. The Company shall suspend, suspend, terminate, disable or change the provision of this service by the Company, delete or destroy messages or information of registered users, cancel registration of registered users, loss of data due to use of this service, or We are not responsible for any failure or damage, or any other damages suffered by the registered user in connection with this service.
7. Even if a link from our website to another website or a link from another website to our website is provided, we shall not be liable for any reason with respect to websites other than our website and information obtained through it. not.
8. The Company arbitrarily regulates or restricts transactions in order to prevent or investigate laws, ordinances, statutes, rules, orders, notices, ordinances, guidelines, and other regulations (hereinafter referred to as statutes, etc.) or from a security point of view or abnormal or illegal transactions. And the Company is not responsible for any losses caused directly or indirectly.
9. In the event that the proposed price is determined to be based on an error or an outlier or unfair price formation, such as a large deviation from the actual market price due to system abnormalities, etc., the proposed price is invalidated and You can cancel a registered user's agreement based on it. We are not responsible for any damages caused directly or indirectly as a result of this.
10. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to registered users due to future changes in the taxation system including related consumption tax or laws on cryptographic assets.
11. The Company shall not be liable to compensate for any damages to registered users in the case of future changes in the taxation system, including laws and regulations on cryptographic assets, or related consumption tax, even if it causes damage to registered users.
Article 14 Dispute Resolution and Compensation
1. Registered users shall compensate us for any damages caused by violating these terms and conditions or in connection with the use of this service.
2. We are not responsible for any damages suffered by registered users in connection with this service.
3. The preceding paragraph and other regulations waiving our liability for damages are effective only to the extent recognized by the Consumer Contracts Act and other laws. In addition, even if the Company's liability waiver for damages is not recognized by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws, the Company's liability for compensation is retroactive from the time the cause of the damage occurred, except for cases where the Company has intentional or gross negligence. The total amount of this service fee actually received from
Article 15 Confidentiality
2. Registered users use the confidential information only for the purpose of using this service, and do not provide, disclose or disclose our confidential information to third parties without our written consent.
3. Regardless of the provisions of paragraph 2, registered users may disclose confidential information according to the order, request or request of law, court or government agency. However, if there is an order, request or request, you must promptly notify us of that effect.
4. When requested by the Company, the Registered User shall, without delay, return or destroy confidential information and written or other recording media including or including confidential information and all copies thereof at any time according to our instructions.
Article 16 validity period
The contract of use remains in effect between the Company and the registered user from the date when registration in accordance with Article 3 is completed for the registered user during the service provision period until the day the registration of the registered user is cancelled.
Article 17 Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1. We may freely update the contents of this service.
2. The Company shall be able to change these terms and conditions (including the rules and regulations regarding this service posted on our website. The same in this section below). In the case of changes to these Terms and Conditions, the Company shall notify registered users of the effect of changing these Terms and Conditions, the contents of these Terms and Conditions after the change, the details of these Terms and Conditions, and the effective time of the changes. In the case of using this service or if the registration cancellation procedure is not performed within the period set by the Company, the registered user is deemed to have agreed to the change of these terms and conditions.
Article 18 Contact/Notice
1. Inquiries regarding this service Other contact or notification from registered users to us, and notifications regarding changes to these terms and conditions, and other contact or notification from registered users to registered users by the Company shall be made in the manner determined by the Company.
2. In the event that a notice is sent by e-mail or posted on our website from the Company in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the notification shall take effect when each e-mail is sent or posted on our website, and the user's address or office In the case of future notifications via mail, the notification shall take effect when sent by the Company.
3. If all notifications regarding this service are delayed or not reached due to the user's moving, absence, or other reason that cannot be attributed to our responsibility, it is considered to have arrived at the time when it should be generally reached.
4. Termination of subscribers is made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Article 19 Transfer of these Terms and Conditions
1. Registered users may not transfer, transfer, set collateral or other dispositions to a third party for their status in the contract of use or rights or obligations based on these Terms and Conditions without prior written consent of the Company.
2. When the company transfers the business related to this service to a third party, the company transfers part or all of the business status in the contract of use, rights and obligations based on these terms and conditions, registration information of registered users, and other customer information according to the business transfer. The transfer can be made to the transferee of, and the registered user shall agree to this section in advance for the related transfer. In addition, the business transfer specified in this section shall include not only the normal business transfer, but also all cases in which the company division or other business transfers.
Article 20 Severability
Even if one of these Terms and Conditions is judged to be invalid or unenforceable by the Consumer Agreement Act and other laws, the rest of the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be fully effective and the Company and Registered users make efforts to ensure that the invalid or unenforceable clause or part is legally and to the extent necessary to obtain enforcement power to secure the purpose of the invalid or unenforceable clause or part, and legally and economically equivalent effects. .
Article 21 Governing Law and Competent Court
The law governing these Terms and Conditions is Japanese law, and for any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial.
Article 22 Consultation settlement
In the event that the Company and the registered user have any objection to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions or matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions, we seek to resolve them promptly after consulting in accordance with the principle of good faith.
Genetech Co., Ltd.