Genetech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as'the Company') recognizes the importance of protecting customers' personal information and complies with the Personal Information Protection Act (hereinafter referred to as the'Personal Information Protection Act'). We endeavor to properly handle and protect in accordance with the policy
1. Definition of personal information, etc.
① Items that can identify a specific person by name, date of birth, and other descriptions included in the information (includes items that can be easily compared with other information, thereby identifying a specific person).
② What includes personal identification code
2. Purpose of use of personal information
We use your personal information for the following purposes.
(1) To receive applications for our products and services
(2) For various information about our products and services
(3) For research and development of financial products or services by conducting market research and data analysis and questionnaire on our products and services
(4) To provide maintenance and support for our services
(5) To notify changes to the terms and conditions, rules, guidelines, risk explanations, policies, precautions, and other individual regulations (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Terms and Conditions") regarding our service
(6) To answer or reply to inquiries and consultations related to our service
(7) To respond to acts that violate the rules, etc.
(8) To verify your identity
(9) To check financial institution account information and transfer status
(10) For emergency contact
(11) For other purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
3. Restrictions on the use of personal information
The Company does not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use without prior consent of the customer, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws.
4. Appropriate acquisition of personal information, etc.
We acquire personal information in an appropriate and lawful way to the extent necessary for business. In addition, we strive to erase and discard unnecessary personal information in accordance with our regulations. In addition, identity verification documents submitted by customers will not be returned.
5. Safety management of personal information
The Company implements appropriate safety management measures to prevent loss, alteration and leakage of information in relation to the customer's personal information. In addition, we provide training on the importance of personal information protection to all employees who handle customer personal information, and when entrusting customer personal information, we will properly supervise the consignee.
6. Provision of personal information to a third party, etc.
In providing your personal information to a third party, we implement it after obtaining your consent in advance, unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws. However, the following cases are exceptions.
(1) When we entrust all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In this case, the Company shall properly supervise the consignee according to laws and regulations.
(2) In case of succession of the Company's business including provision of personal information due to a merger, company division, business transfer or other reasons.
7. Disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information, etc.
When a customer requests notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, and suspension of provision of personal information (hereinafter referred to as ``disclosure, etc.''), we confirm that the request is from the person in question. Next, we will respond within a reasonable period and within a reasonable range, except for cases where it is deemed that disclosure, etc. is not required based on laws and regulations. In addition, please note that we are charged a fee (2,000 yen per case (excluding consumption tax)) for notification or disclosure of the purpose of use of personal information.
8. Handling of personal and sensitive information requiring consideration
The Company does not acquire, use, or provide to third parties with regard to customer's need for personal information and aesthetic (sensitive) information, unless consent has been obtained in advance or based on laws and regulations. Do not.
9. Suspension of provision of personal data to third parties
The Company shall provide the personal information of the customer to a third party according to the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Act or the Number Act on the grounds that the customer's personal information has not been obtained from the customer's consent or that acquisition is not permitted under the Personal Information Protection Act or the Number Act. If a request for suspension (hereinafter referred to as suspension of provision) is found to have a reason for the request, after confirming that the request is made by the customer, the provision of the retained personal information will be suspended without delay and notified to the customer. However, exceptions are made when the Company is not obligated to suspend the provision according to the Personal Information Protection Act, the Number Act, and other laws.
For requests for disclosure, opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and specific personal information, please contact the following window.
Genetech Co., Ltd.